If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, or you wish to withdraw your consent for our use of your personal information, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
• contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
• demographic information such as postcode;
• preferences and opinions; and
• any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may automatically log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of products and services offered on the Site;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- legal compliance: to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
third parties to collect and process data using Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia (see section 5 below for transferred data).
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we would seek to maintain confidentiality.
4. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstancesset out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other applicable laws outside Australia. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you,in certain circumstancesset out in the Privacy Act.
Correction or Deletion:If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If by law you have the right to request that your information be deleted or that we restrict access to it, please contact us by email.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable laws, and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email, setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below, or by following the unsubscribe function in any received communication.
5. Storage, Security and Transfer
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Online purchases are facilitated via Paypal. If you have signed-up for any emails, products or services, you will likely have provided some personal information which is stored by Ontraport, the software we use for CRM, marketing automation, ECommerce and reporting.
International transfers of information (for users in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’)): For Users in the EEA, where we transfer your personal information to a third party provider outside of the EEA, we will do our best to ensure security of your information by, 1) only transferring your information to countries that are subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission, and/or 2) use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal information the same protection it has in Europe; and/or 3) ensuring any US-based providers are part of EU-US Privacy Shield as they have equivalent safeguards in place. From time to time we may also seek your consent to transfer your information to a country outside the EEA.
6. Tracking, Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We encourage you to review the Privacy Policies and Terms of Service for the web services that may use pixels or cookies to assist us provide a more customised user experience, analyse Site traffic, and remarketing: Google Analytics, Facebook, and Ontraport.
7. Links to other websites
For questions and notices, please contact us at:
Cassie Dionne Mendoza-Jones ABN 26 688 299 618
PO Box 1039, Double Bay 1360
Last update: 1 May 2018