I love writing and speaking about all things energy, alignment, spirituality, business, writing and creativity.
My lessons and insights have been featured on live national TV on the Today Extra Show, in national and international publications such as Collective Hub, Cosmo, body+soul, Women’s Fitness and Australian Natural Health Magazine, and on popular websites such as ELLE, The Daily Guru, news.com.au, Vogue.com.au, Sporteluxe, marie claire and smh.com.au.
I’ve been interviewed on countless podcasts, and spoken at events and workshops around Australia for a variety of companies such as Mirvac (for their month-long Festival of You campaign), Soul Star Festival, BUPA, Barre Body, New Balance, LinkedIn, Morgan Stanley and Eat Fit Food, as well as for my own popular workshops and events.
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
- I’m a regular contributor to Being magazine. I’ve written about creativity, friendship, self-doubt and more.
- I was brought on by Mirvac as one of their key speakers for their month-long Festival of You. During this festival, I ran 12 workshops across the east coast of Australia, where I coached and guided women on how to clear away comparison, trust their path, and step into their power.
- I flew to Melbourne for a few hours one gloriously sunny Sunday, to run two workshops on the main stage at the gorgeous Soul Star Festival. My first workshop was about anchoring into your power, and my second workshop was about calling in what’s next.
- I was interviewed on live national TV for Today Extra all about my second book, It’s All Good.
- I spoke at the Hay House World Summit all about knowing you are enough.
- I was interviewed about attracting your ideal coaching client, for Canva.
- I spoke on stage at the Hay House Writer’s Workshop two years in a row, about my publishing journey to date. Speaking about writing; a dream!
- I wrote about making your wellness a priority in your business, for Collective Hub.
Keen to make something together?
If you’d like to interview me for your podcast, produce a radio or TV segment together, or hire me as a speaker or guest writer, I’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch and let’s see what we can create together.